Departs every day at 10:00 am
Duration 2,5 -3 hours
What to expect:
- This is a 3-hour walking excursion with a local foodie as your tour guide.
- Enjoy mouthwatering regional cuisine from 7 different tasting locations.
- Learn more about Mexico's culinary culture, history, and traditions
- Tasting includes a bottle of water, a soft drink, and enough food for a satisfying lunch.
We know that tacos are on your list of food priorities and this culinary tour has tasty tacos and more. We take you to locally owned restaurants and street food stands you might not find on your own but certainly don't want to miss.
We go beyond tacos and include more dishes from one of the best stands in Cancun. We even stop by a tortilleria, which makes chocolate tortillas. If you love to eat, this is the tour for you. Take your tour early in your vacation so that you can return to the spots you enjoyed most.What's included:
What's not included:
- 7 stops in different places to try the best tacos, authentic regional favorites, a bottle of water, fresh juice and enough food for a satisfying lunch.
Please, keep in mind, we CANNOT accommodate vegans and vegetarians. Check with us about other allergies or aversions. Required substitutions must be indicated in advance.
- Transportation from and to our meeting place